As I have said in a previous post, my husband and I love to watch movies. Here is a list of a few of my favourite actors and actresses. These are people I like for various reasons, either their acting and/or the various specific movies they have been in.
- Simon Pegg This British actor, writer and director is one of my favourites for many reasons. He has stared in several movies that I have loved, including “Shaun of the Dead”, “Paul”, “Run Fat Boy Run”, “World’s End”, “Hot Fuzz”, and “Star Trek”. He has done lots of other great movies, but these are some of my favourites.
- Alan Rickman. I was very sad to hear of this man’s passing, he was an amazing actor. I loved him in “The January Man”, “Die Hard”, “Love Actually”,”Galaxy Quest”, “Blow Dry” and all the “Harry Potter” series.
- Jeremy Renner. I love this guy, very hot and I think a great actor too. I love him in “The Bourne Legacy”, “Mission Impossible”, “The Avengers” and “The Hurt Locker”.
- Bruce Willis I love that wicked glint in his eye and I love him in the “Die Hard” series, the “RED” series, and just about anything he has been in with few exceptions.
- Matt Damon. I loved him in “The Monument’s Men”, the “Bourne” series, and “Good Will Hunting”.
- Emily Blunt. Such a beautiful and funny woman. I loved her in “Edge of Tomorrow, “Wild Orchid”, “Dan in Real Life” and “The Devil Wears Prada”.
- Judy Dench. Shows that growing older can be done beautifully, with class and style. Loved her as “M” in the “Bond” movies, and the “Marigold Hotel” movies.
- Emma Thompson. I love her. She was fantastic in “Love Actually”, “Sense and Sensibility” and the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Rachel Wiesz I love her too. She was awesome in “Constantine”, “The Bourne Legacy”, “Agora” and “About a Boy”. I like her in many other movies as well.
- Helen Mirren. She shows how growing older can be done beautifully and with a kick-ass attitude. I love her in “The Hundred-Foot Journey”, the “RED” movies, “Gosford Park” and “O Lucky Man”. She is just incredible as a woman and as an actress.
So this is just a small sampling of just a few of my favourite actors and actresses. Which ones are your favourites? Cheers, Michele