I have posted over 100 posts now and it is almost the 6 month anniversary of my blog, Yahoo!! Never thought I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. In an effort to make my blog more user-friendly and content appealing, I decided to create a little questionnaire to find out what about my blog appeals to my readers or not and why? If you would like to take a little time to answer one, a few or all of the following questions, it would be very helpful in me being able to provide the kind of format or content that would be most enjoyable to you; my readers; and also improve my blogging skills.
- Do you mind reading a longer post or do you want them short and sweet?
- Do you like straight information posts or explanations and tutorials?
- Do you like having pictures scattered through out the post?
- More pictures, less words?
- Focus on one or two topics or a broad range of information.
- Recipes, more recipes or no recipes? Specifics, ie. For single people, families, gluten-sensitives, food allergies, etc.
- Request for help posts or just straight forward before and afters without your advice?
- More links to like-minded bloggers and their posts?
- Simpler, less wordy and complicated text?
- Suggestions for topics and content for future posts?
- Contests or giveaways?
- Less content about me specifically and more about non-personal topics? Or vice versa?
- More travel experiences and tips?
- More thrifting and refashioning posts?
- More guest bloggers?
I would love any and all feedback so as to improve my blogging skills and make your experiences with my blog more enjoyable. I can’t please everyone, but as I am new to this whole thing, I am completely open to suggestions and feedback. Thank you to all of you who have followed me or just read my posts over the last 100 posts. Cheers, Michele